Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Introduction


My name is Westley Clark and I am a student at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. Currently a senior, if all goes according to plan, I will graduate in May of 2013. I am on the path to obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration with a minor in Management but currently do not know what exactly I will do with my degree. When I'm not at work or engulfed in schoolwork (which currently seems like hardly ever) I enjoy watching and playing football, hunting and fishing, and playing poker.

Like most college students, I’m constantly on the computer (most of the time when I should be doing something else). Some of my favorite websites are:

www.facebook.com - Facebook is a well know social media website in which users can communicate with friends stay on track with their daily lives.

www.partypoker.com - Party Poker.com is an online poker website where you can play poker for free or for money.

thechive.com - The Chive is an entertainment website for guys that consists of photo albums of funny pictures, scenery, attractive women, and all around cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment